The rope access division, launched in 1999, is a full-fledged member of the International Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA). Highly qualified fitters, welders, sandblasters, painters, electricians, metalworkers, riggers, non-destructive testing specialists, etc. hold IRATA certificates of different levels, which enables us to perform all types of work at heights by using the rope access method.
Our company is able to provide specialists for performing work of any complexity, both onshore and offshore. Services are provided in the following sectors:
- Renewable energy sources.
- Oil and gas industry.
- Heat production and supply.
- Shipbuilding / ship repair.
- Chemical industry.
- Construction of special purpose objects.
Rope access services:
- Assembly / disassembly.
- Preparation of surfaces for painting and subsequent painting.
- Electrical system installation.
- Other work performed at heights.
Examples of our projects:
- BARD Service GmbH — works on OWF "BARD Offshore 1"
- Keel Solution — Hydraulic hoses replacement
- Atlantic Marine Services B.V. — Rigs
- Core IRM — Rope access
- GSP Offshore The Netherlands — Rope access
- Trianel Windkraftwerk — Installation works on substation
- Hydro Eko — Inspection, repair of wind generator blades
- FMT Industrieservice GmbH — Power plant cleaning, painting works
- Membran Team — Construction of Baku Crystal Hall
- CAN — Construction of Aspire Tower
Integrated management and execution of various industrial projects