In its activities, the Gridin's Group observes ISO standards (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007), which constitute an integrated management system designed to ensure ongoing compliance with specific standards related to quality, environment, health protection and safety. The high quality of the work performed, exclusive attention to each customer and flexible service form the basis of our activities. Our task is to effectively apply and constantly improve the ISO procedures in order to enhance the quality of the services provided to our customers as well as by using them in the company’s daily activities.
To meet the needs of our customers, we shall undertake:
- To maintain constructive relations with existing and potential customers, suppliers and business-partners by encouraging friendly and mutually beneficial cooperation.
- To raise the level of the company staff’s qualifications by providing the necessary conditions for the improvement of their professional skills and qualifications as well as to rationalize processes that develop the personal responsibility and self-awareness of the staff.
- To maintain our services and the qualifications of our staff at a high level in order to prevent accidents and diseases as well as to ensure safe conditions for high-quality and productive labour.
- To seek reduction of risk and danger for the environment by using the latest technologies and taking various kinds of preventive actions while performing our activities as well as by determining the respective aspects that can be managed by the company.
- To promote the creation of an atmosphere of professionalism and long-term and close cooperation with our clients, partners and suppliers as well as within the company staff.
- Quality is an integral part of our daily activities and the responsibility of each employee working at the company, regardless of his functions and duties.
Integrated management and execution of various industrial projects